Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Holiday Blog 4

This is the last week of the June holiday. I will not go out very often this week because I need to finish up my incomplete homework as school holidays will be over very soon. I know that it will be very boring for me this whole week but I have no choice but to finish whatever homework that the teachers give to me.
I am worry about the subject Maths when school re-open as the subject will get more diffcult and I will need to put in more effort to learn the subjects. I also need to put in extra effort for all subjects espically English because END-OF-YEAR- EXAM is also coming and I do not want to be retain because of only a English subject.
I hope that everything will go well after this school holidays and I can pick up the skill of the Maths subject easily and everything will go well for me . I am struggling with the newspaper commentary about politics as it is the most diffcult to do because I do not know well about this type of news and it is very diffcult for me to do commentary on this type of news article.

No comments: